Beach Cabin for Rent in Portland Jamaica - Melrose Cabins
Portland Jamaica Beach Cabin
4 guests.1 bedroom.4 beds.1 bath
Enjoy peace, quiet and beautiful sea and forest view in Portland, Jamaica.
This cozy wood built cabin would make for a getaway for families, groups of friends, solo travellers looking for somewhere to unwind and safely tour Portland. There's nothing more perfect than waking up to the sound of chirping birds, rain on the roof, the smell of fresh air, and a comfy bed.
Surrounded by a Forest on an off-the-beaten path in Fairy Hill, the Cabin is 20 minutes outside of Port Antonio, and just five minutes within the reach of Blue Lagoon and Boston Jerk Center.
The four twin beds sleeps four comfortably. No TV is here, this is an eco cabin for those who wants to get away from everything and become one with nature. A Kitchen comes with everything, stove and refrigerator, bathroom with standing shower, and a dining area for four. The verandah has the view of a lifetime. And there is Free Wireless Internet, too. If you want to relax and connect back with nature in a magical way this cabin is the place to do it!
Beach Cabin Main Entrance
Interior of the Cozy Cabin
Other Things to Note:
- The cabin is a private getaway suitable for self-sufficient, independent travelers.
- The house is small, so please keep your party size to four or five.
- The beds are cozy twin sized, and the mattress is memory foam. If you prefer a luxuriously large and super firm bed, this may not be the place for you!
- The Cabin is set in a Country Tropical Forest, expect lots of trees and unpaved road to reach here.
Activities in the area:
- Blue Lagoon Boat ride, rafting, swimming
- Rafing on the Rio Grande
- Reach Falls
- Maroon Villages
- Surfing at Boston Beach
- Guests are expected to conserve on electricity and water consumption as this is an Eco Cabin.
- No smoking inside Cabin please. Huge yard space if you want to smoke.
- Check in time is 2PM-5PM
- Check out by 10AM
- No additional guests on our property unless you run it by us first
- No gatherings or parties
- Clean up after yourself and leave the place in the same condition you found it. This includes cleaning dishes, bagging up trash, and cleaning up any spills, tracked mud, etc.
- Respect our neighbours and neighbourhood, so keep it down after 10pm
- No Pets allowed
- Free Parking
- Internet - Free Wifi
- Dining Table
- Bedroom (Four twin beds)
- Sea View
- Tropical Forest
Per night: $35 per night
Extra people $15 per night after the first guest
Cleaning Fee $35
Security Deposit $100
Weekly Discount: up to 15%
Monthly Discount: up to 30%
2 Bunk Beds
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund.
If the guest cancels less than 7 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.
Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
Fairy Hill is a quiet lovely district with mostly cottages and farmers. It is walking distance to grocery and public transportation. The Beach is a five minute walk and Boston Jerk Center is a 5 minutes ride by taxi. Port Antonio, the town is a quick 20 minutes taxi ride away. The Cabin is off the beaten path and tucked away for the perfect retreat.
Public Transportation is Five minutes walk to main road
You may rent a vehicle and tour on your own.
To make a vacation rental booking, kindly fill out our reservation form and we will get in touch with you`about availability and payment: